I thought I'd try something different this time by grilling some boneless chops. I've never cooked them this way before and since it's grilling season, I felt it was time. I whipped up a marinade that would be sweet with a hint of spice and I'm glad I did because it made them really juicy. I think this is going to be my go-to pork chop recipe from now on.
Grilled Plum Pork Chops
4 boneless pork chops
1/2 c plum sauce
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1 TB soy sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Place 4 boneless pork chops in resealable zip-top bag and pour over marinade. Massage marinade over chops to ensure even coverage.
3. Marinate chops for about a half hour to an hour, turning bag over halfway through.
4. Remove chops from marinade and place directly on grill. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Grill for 10 - 15 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.