Anyways, this chicken is really good. I grilled them up with some skewers of red and yellow peppers, onions and potatoes. A perfectly tasty combination of flavors and a complete(ly), easy meal.
Grilled Honey Lemon Chicken Kabobs
• 4 TB oil (I used 2 TB olive oil, 2 TB canola oil)
• 2 TB fresh lemon juice
• 2 TB honey
• 1 TB soy sauce
• 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
• 4 chicken breasts cut up into 1 1/2" - 2" chunks
1. Mix first five ingredients together and place in zip top bag with chicken. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally for even marinating.
2. Remove chicken from bag and place on skewers. (I used four stainless steel skewers.)
3. Preheat grill and cook chicken over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink.