These little rounds of crispy zucchini are a nice change from some simple sauteed or baked versions that you may be getting tired of. They bake up perfectly tender and have a nice flavor that will keep you popping them in your moth. They're perfect little pieces that are great by themselves or go great with pretty much anything!
Baked Zucchini Crisps
• 2 sm/med zucchini
• 1 egg
• 1 TB milk or water
• 1/4 c regular breadcrumbs
• 1/4 c Panko breadcrumbs
• 2 TB Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Cut zucchini into rounds about 1/4" thick.
3. In shallow bowl, whisk egg with 1 TB milk or water.
4. In another shallow bowl or container, mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
5. Dip zucchini in egg mixture, let excess drip off, then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet that has been coated with non-stick spray.
7. Once zucchini is placed, give the tops a good spray with non-stick spray to help keep the breadcrumbs on.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.