Who can resist yummy artichokes that are bathed in a mixture of different cheeses? It's tangy but smooth. It's sweet but savory. It's, well...just plain good.
I made this dip for our Super Bowl get together and it was a big hit. Cream cheese, Asiago, Mozzarella and Parmesan blend together to create interesting flavors that are perfect with pita chips or toasted bread rounds. It's a real crowd pleaser and it's great for any occasion!
Variation: This dip is great as is, but feel free to give it a try with some jalapeños for a little kick.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip
1/2 c shredded mozzarella/smoked provolone blend (Sargento Artisan Blend)
1/2 c shredded mozzarella
1/2 c shredded asiago
1/4 c grated parmesan
6 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 c mayo
1 can artichokes (5-7 large size can)
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
dash garlic powder
1/8 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix all ingredients, except artichokes and paprika, together.
3. Drain artichokes well and give them a rough chop into small pieces.
4. Fold artichokes into cheese mixture.
5. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray for easy clean up and pour in dip mixture.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.