Chicken and Greek flavors are meant for eachother. I don't usually dive too far into those flavors because my husband isn't really a fan, but I'll try to incorporate subtle flavors into our meals sometimes. This chicken doesn't have a strong Greek influence, but the basic flavors are there. The lemon and oregano infuse the chicken nicely and the garlic adds a nice bite without being overwhelming.
Baked Greek Lemon Chicken Thighs
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• Juice and zest from 1 lemon (2 TB)
• 3 tsp fresh oregano
• 2 tsp fresh parsley
• 2 TB olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Whisk all ingredients together except chicken. Pour into zip-top bag with chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Turn the bag over halfway to ensure even marinating.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Spray 1 qt baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour everything into the dish in a single layer.
4. Cook, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices are clear.